Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OMG OMG OMG!!

I just had a personal epiphany about me!

I mean everything I say - but I don't mean anything by it.

Hm.

It seemed more significant at the time.

I'll have to come back to that later. After I've acquired hindsight. Which sometimes takes a while. Good thing I got it down fast though! Otherwise I'd have been like, "man I had this incredible realization and now I can't remember what it was!"

My memory is great at forming fantastic impressions of things without retaining ANY of the supporting details.

HEY! That's now even how you spell "acquired"! Isn't there a spell check in this window? askdfhskdfjhskdjfh!!!

...

Okay, so spellcheck checks out. So does the word "spellcheck," in fact. Funny. Didn't realize that had been awarded wordhood. Perhaps only in the eyes of spellcheck software...it looks out for its own interests.

"Wordhood" wasn't so lucky...

No comments: