Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Re: Def Leppard's New Songs From The Sparkle Lounge LP

Actually, I haven't heard it yet, but re: the little CD booklet that comes with...specifically, re the band lineup photo: holy shit! Phil Collen's pecs are like the Joe Perry's abs of Def Leppard guitarists' pecs! Put a shirt on under that sharp-ass dinner jacket Phil, you're scaring the paying patrons with that POSEDOWN-WORTHY barrel chest of yours!

Man, I bet you put Phil Collen's pecs together with Joe Perry's abs, I'll tell you what you'd have: one POWERHOUSE of a RIFF-DRIVING, GUITAR-SHREDDING TORSO!! Okay, the torso itself maybe isn't the part that drives the riffs. But the torso is the engine that makes the GUNS run, SON!!

I'm getting a little hyped up here. I need to calm down a little.

Better give that album a spin.

No comments: