Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Veritable Font of (Unveritable) Advice

The first thing I have to say is, if you could use some good advice, I am FULL OF IT right now. I'm just...bursting with good advice. I have so much good advice, I don't even know what to do with it. Some of it's very general advice, and I'm saying to myself "well yeah...that's good advice and all, but it could apply to practically anybody. And not to knock it but...it's kind of a little obvious." And then other pieces of advice are very cryptic and specific, and I'm like "wow, I don't even know what this advice is for. I can't even imagine what situation would call for advice like this."

Yet it's clearly quality advice, so I'm left casting about a bit. Wondering, can anybody use this advice?

And then I think, maybe I better keep this advice for myself, for right now. Keep it for later, I mean. Wait until the perfect moment becomes plain.

Okay, I was kidding about the advice. Honestly I have no advice whatsoever on me at the moment. But that's no bar. Make no mistake, if pressed, I could come up with top-notch advice on the spot, EASY. Professional caliber advice. Horoscope-caliber advice.

"Mid-week, avoid unnecessary complications."

No comments: