Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, September 29, 2008

Open Dream Journal #22: We're Pulling For You, Big Daddy Kane

I had a dream that we were in some regional theater (like maybe a school auditorium, only with a little bar in the back) and Big Daddy Kane was standing up on stage in front of the red curtains, performing a rap about how dehydrated he was and the various medical problems he was having. I was surprised to hear about it, but my girlfriend knew the whole scoop: "oh, yeah. That started up a couple years ago. He's been taking Zyvoprox."

Or some similar weird prescription name such as one's subconscious approximation of one's girlfriend might plausibly come up with in a dream.

And the weirdest thing is, I'm not ever really that big a Big Daddy Kane fan. I mean, I respect him. Especially in light of his medical struggles.

I'm more of a Moe Dee man m'self.

No comments: