Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, September 08, 2008

Personalized Gift Ideas? Yes Indeedy!

Shopping for me? Not sure what to get me? Want it to be something special, something unique, something that shows you put a lot of thought and effort into it and didn't just grab a box of Consumer Product X on the way to throwing some money at a random cashier in a strip megamall?

Well, here's an idea: perhaps, a hand-knit black sweater with the pale orange and green pixelly stitches faithfully depicting a scene from the original arcade version of Space Invaders?

Size XL please. And try to get the aliens right. I'm not wearing it if it's half-assed.

3 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dogimo said...

I didn't do it!