Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, October 10, 2008

I Keep Having these Vivid Premonitions of One Foot Slipping and My Whole Balance Shifts Out From Under Me and Then CRASH!

I keep having these vivid premonitions of one foot slipping and my whole balance shifts out from under me and then CRASH! I fall hard and break something, and forever afterwards I have to walk like an old man instead of my trademark strut.

Actually, I only had that vivid premonition once, but once was enough.

Although really I'm not sure I should call it a premonition since, I was actually in the process of slipping and falling at the time.

Perhaps it was more of a pessimistic presentiment.

1 comment:

Deeter said...

No offense, I read a bunch of your posts today and some real funny ones! But you are some kind of odd-ball.