Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Science is always proving itself wrong. That's how it got so right!

How sweet science is. They call boxing "The Sweet Science," but I think that potentially, that sweetness can be extended to all the sciences. Not just boxing!

I can't wait to see what wild card science has up its sleeve next!

Believe me, when it comes to science, I am ON BOARD WITH THE PROGRAM!

Has anybody here ever had the scientific method explained to them? Man, it's great. Just the other day I was thinking about that.

I think one day, science is going to turn around and cut the government's funding. And on that day, the government will have to hold a bake sale! Wasn't there a bumper sticker like that?

My admiration and respect for science is entirely sincere.

Another good thing about science is, it's used in many ways to make our lives better!

As you can see, I know a lot about science. But I'm not one to lord that over people in an in any very obnoxious way. I also know a lot about grammar, but you see how I constantly down play that aspect.

It's because I hate to be accused of elitism. All elitists do.

3 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dogimo said...

I'm pretty sure I only said Palin is hot by association - hot insofar as she resembles Tina Fey.

Anyhow, if I gave the wrong impression prior, there's the right one: in your FACE!!

As far as the other parts, let me just say, my favorite president: Teddy Roosevelt.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.