Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, November 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

On a day such as today, it is well to reflect that on the day we are born, we are not able to eat any cake whatsoever. Our immature mouths are not adapted for such rich fare. Therefore let us not pass up our opportunity to enjoy cake now, while we still have time. Soon enough, we will sit ripening in the grave - no appetite left for cake! Therefore let us have delicious cake, NOW, not later.

Paid for by the cake council.

6 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dogimo said...

Nah, somebody else's. And maybe just a birthday reminder in general as well. One of those carpe diem deals. Only if I knew the Latin for "birthday" it'd be carpe whatever that is.

Anonymous said...

Hello "dogimo"!
I'm not sure if you want me to say your name on here so I won't.
So Uncle Jumping *bleep* is this darling post about...me? I doubt it. Why would you remember my birthday? But if it is then..YOUR AWESOME! Just so you know we think your blog is pretty dumb most of the time, but we certinaly get a good laugh out of your stupidity.

Please reply,
Your niece

dogimo said...

That's what stupidity is FOR!

I knew that it was somebody's birthday but I couldn't remember exactly who. I figured I'd "flush 'em out"!

You fell right into my sweet trap. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

You fool!You remember her birthday but not MINE?!Well looks like we know who the favorite is!How rude!

dogimo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

The approved modus here is this: the place for happy birthdays is this comments thread. So you post requesting a happy birthday, then next thing you know BAM!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

See? You've got it down cold.

See you soon!