Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Testament Of Faith

I bet I'm more religious than anbody in here. No offense, but I'm like, I was like a what do they call it - a prodigy. A religious child prodigy. Sure, I've suffered a few setbacks since then, but I still test way off the charts faith-wise, and in fact I've become convinced that it's only a matter of time 'til I perform my first miracle (ably assisted by the Man Upstairs!!!). In fact, that's the real reason I used to refuse to learn how to swim.

Now some might say, all of that is EMPTY like a WHITED SEPULCHRE! That a truer test of faith is humility in the face of the divine!

Well don't you worry, I've got that in spades as well.

No comments: