Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

When I'm At Work

When I'm at work I work. I work hard. When I'm at work, they call me Big Poppa Rocka 'cuz of how much I roll. I roll hard. I work hard, it's like I work so hard I don't even have to emphasize. I'm just like, "hey, you see me here? I'm workin', ain't I? GET OUT."

It's like, when I'm at work, people watch how hard I work and then they walk the other way. They find other things to do besides bother me.

When I work, people call me Donnie Dynamite. They call me MISTER BUSINESS 'cuz of I'm all business. In that scenario, it would be, "my middle name is "ALL". But what's my first name? My first name would be "I'M". My full name in that case would be MR. I'M ALL BUSINESS.

When I work, people call me King Sucka Whoo-Dah because I have the work in front of me and I'm doing it. Actually, the connection there isn't too clear to me either, but they do. You go ask them. They do.

When I'm at work, people call me Big Mister Bitch, because all I do is complain about all this work I have, that I gotta do. But I do it - that's the thing.

I mean, not literally. That would be more than a little odd.

No comments: