Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hot, Man-on-Man Love! Is It Always an Abomination Before The Lord?

That's a question that I leave to the theologians! But I will tell you this: I have never been more excited about saving money! And I've figured out absolutely no good way to do it!

Still, where there's a will there's a way they say, and I'm determined to keep going until I find a will.

So. Does anybody want to die and leave me a whole lot of money?

Preferably nobody I know and love! I don't want it that bad. That's not worth the exchange. Instead, ideally, I'd be looking for someone who I don't know at all, a complete and utter stranger who deeply recognizes and admires my literary bent, my genuine sincerity, my hard and uncompromising take on the real issues, and my never-ending dedication to the search for intelligent life on other planets. And who, you know, wants to leave me their millions in recognition of all that. Or just for random, inscrutable reasons of their own. I won't ask!

So there's that option. Let's call that Plan A.

No comments: