Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 Things About Me

Explanatory Note: Apparently what happens is, somebody "tags" you and you're supposed to "tag" 25 others with 25 Things About You, then they do the same on into infinity.

1. I don't participate in chain letters or any sort of coerced-forwarding activity.
2. I eat meat.
3. I am an animal.
4. I am a human being.
5. I am a theist.
6. I am a pretty big fan of the Cure. Not something a lot of people know, since I don't talk about it, much.
7. I can play the guitar, just like ringing a bell. Meaning, I am able to strike it in such a way that it makes noise.
8. I am the world's foremost undiscovered songwriter in English.
9. I am a feminist.
10. I love my car.
11. My ex-girlfriend says I'm the least judgmental person she has ever known.
12. I love breakfast, and I love breakfasting.
13. The beauty of the world arrests me in sudden rapturous fits and spells.
14. I think I'm pretty funny.
15. I have a recurring pipe dream where I open a greeting-card shop.
16. My screenplay is only 1/5th finished.
17. I can sing anything Neil Finn can sing - WELL.
18. I have never been reincarnated. This is my first life.
19. It's pretty nice. Life. Or, if I must phrase it as a Thing About Me, "I think life is pretty nice!"
20. In conversations, people often think I am pulling their leg when in fact I'm being entirely sincere. I use this as my cue to say audaciously true and beautiful things while being dismissed as a mere buffoon.
21. I have a bit of a hot chick fetish.
22. I consider myself to be of above-average intelligence, but nowhere near my true potential.
23. My favorite Beethoven is Symphony #7.
24. My favorite beer is Anderson Valley "Boont!" Amber Ale.
25. I simply will not pass on a confidence. It's not about whether I think the next person can be trusted. It's about whether I can be trusted.

2 comments:

Sean Scully said...

Now THAT's what I am talking about.

dogimo said...

Every one of these is true!

Though I admit, some of them reflect a certain pro-me bias.