Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Confessions by St. Augustine of Hippo

I read that whole book! That Augustine was a firecracker. I don't endorse all of his conclusions, but he certainly was a fiery light and a good read for anyone who needs a swift kick in the spiritual ass. You may howl! You may growl. You may say "ow". But that Augustine will force you to a reckoning of some kind by the time he lets go of your collar!

I want to meet that guy. This is going to be so awesome! Meeting some of these folks who've reached you from afar - fellow communicants as it were, in the body of Christ? How cool is that going to be.

Isn't that going to be SO COOL??

I'm in no rush.

No comments: