Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey - Has Anybody Else Had Sex?

Has anybody else out there had sex? I have to tell you, I had some the other day and I was knocked out. It was awesome! I said to myself, "why is nobody else talking about this?" So I wanted to get the word out a little bit, because I think a lot of people might be missing out.

It's weird how little we talk about sex, how seldom it comes up or is mentioned in our society. Because if you happen to stumble across it, if you happen to have any, you'd say to yourself "Shoot! You'd think this would be something shouted about from the rafters, plastered all over posters and soaked into your skull through television and movies! It's powerful stuff."

So anyway. I'm not sure why more people aren't aware of sex, but I'm going to do my part to try and get the word out.

No comments: