Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Seanibus: My Big Fucking Hero

And then there's Seanibus. Look at this guy. Who does he think he is? I don't know who he thinks he is, but I know who I think he is. I know who other people think he is. Big hero. Big journalistic paragon. The man with the keen mind and the penetrating insight. Which really - "insight"? They should call it "outsight." You're looking outward into others, not inward into yourself right? Come on!

I mean, am I right? Come on.

You tell me, buddy.

Do you ever get tired of people asking you "what's the secret"? Has anyone ever asked you that? It seems like in stage plays by people like Arthur Miller, people get very desperate and serious and ask each other "what's the secret"? It never happened to me, but I figured maybe you've caught a little of that action. It didn't hurt to ask.

I'll tell you what I think. I think the cut of someone's jib is an outmoded fucking criteria upon which to judge a person. That's what I think.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to that. How's it going buddy?

2 comments:

Sean Scully said...

but I am fond of my jib. I think it is quite well cut.

dogimo said...

I would never judge you on that basis! Never.

Not that that could ever be a concern for you, set up as you are with a jib like yours. That's some righteous jib you got there, m*****f*****!