Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, March 23, 2009

In My Absence Pt.1: Enjoy Random Posts!

So I'm going to be scarce this week, though I've loaded a post or two to "auto-post" in my absence, but in any case, I have an announcement to make:

Here is the announcement. Please make use of the new "Feeling Lucky?" gadget I've added to the upper-top region of the starboard sidebar! Simply click on the words "Random Post (But Aren't They All)", and you will be transported at random to a mathematically-determined post of mine!

That was the announcement.

More than most blogs, my blog lends itself to this sort of discursive perusal. I hardly ever post about reality, so as a consequence, my blog posts rarely if ever come across as "dated"! Almost all of them are as fresh today as you were the day you were born. And just as sassy.

So go random! A new and easy way to enjoy the heady prose stylings of America's #1 Undiscovered Songwriter. Which, arguably, prose stylings may not be one's true forte when one considers oneself first and foremost a songwriter. And I'm the first to admit that I bear that trend out, somewhat! So, keep that in mind when you're cutting me some slack.

EDIT: Also, while perusing, feel free to comment on any post, no matter how old! The overall timelessness of the topics renders any and all on-topic conversation more-or-less timely! I'll add the comments in when I get back.

3 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dogimo said...

Why thank you! But you give me too much credit. With the occasional exception of work, all of my responsibilities are a joy to me!

Work is too, sometimes.

dogimo said...

oh yeah, full disclosure - this "random post" function is actually something I've wanted for a long while (see earlier post), but I only just figured out how to do it today!