Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lately I've Been Drinking WAY TOO MUCH

...LEMONADE, that is! I bet you thought I meant booze.

No, lemonade is the tart siren of squeezed citrus and simple syrup that sings to me so sweetly these days! For some reason lately it seems I can't get too much of it. And if I can't get much, then I can't get get enough! And if I can't get enough, then fuck! I want MORE!

And I get more - in gallons by the gallon! Pop the lid! Hoist the jug in both hands - tip it back, OH yeah! My oh my, my lemonade! Yum! SWEET! Nmmmnmmm, TART! Ahhhhh! WET and REFRESHING! But always brrrrrr - COLD!

How I like it!

I got to have it - whooo-eee! That's good. I got to try it - brand after brand! How's that one, any good! Yeah, I had that - what about that one - I don't know! Gotta try it!

I guzzle that sweet-ass nectar like a bum hungry for his beloved booze! Then I smack my kisser loudly and repeatedly, and run my big tongue all around the hairy rim of my lips. Because THIS is the stuff! Oh, man - lemonade!

Lemonade is one of the most foremost and most deeply satisfying of all the sacred mysteries. It represents the font of a primordial need, one that goes way back beyond antiquity. Even the garden, way back before lemonade was even invented - but Adam and Eve chugged and glugged it by the hornful as they lounged and frolicked! They didn't understand it - how could they? Lemonade hadn't even been invented yet. As I've said already. But who can doubt that lemonade was served nonetheless? Need I remind you, it was paradise. Of course they had lemonade.

I just tried a new brand that I picked up at the store - it sucked! A little too sweet. But I am nonetheless still plenty high on my recent lemonade kick!

Truth to tell, I've been drinking a little too much of the booze, too. Lately.

No comments: