Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So. How Else Are You Doing?

Me, I'm alright. I'm fine. I'm okay.

I'm outrageously okay, actually. I'm preternaturally fine. I'm not only alright, I'm all-left, all-up, and all-centered.

I get a weird twinge in my foot sometimes. The doctor says too much methamphetamine makes me nervous.

I look out at the sky sometimes and wonder, "why can't I be like that?"

Then I realize: I already am.

2 comments:

Chicken said...

I feel the need to explain that I do think you are strange, but strangely wonderful not strangely dangerous, or strangely smelling, or anything like that. Like strange in a good way.

dogimo said...

Thank you! Very sweet to say. I never mind "strange" from a stranger. As you get to know me, though, the adjectives change.