Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Who Dares Question What I Say Is The Will Of God?

What do you know about it! What do you know about the will of God?

Frankly, you strike me as one of those people who is always vacillating about it, saying, "well, I don't necessarily know if there really is some big planned-out plan..." You try to live your life a certain way, maybe, but you've never been all that confident about your place in God's big scheme. You have a general idea of what God would like to get out of you, but as far as the specifics of God's will - you can only offer a helpless shrug!

Well then all I can say to you is How Dare You? How Dare You Question what I Say is The Will Of God? Where do you get off questioning someone who KNOWS?

You've never been that certain in yourself, maybe. You've never felt the certainty of living as the living instrument of God's will! Well I have. I have utmost certainty in the living decrees of God's will which express themselves to me, indeed, through me - through my every action and pronouncement! And you, you who some days hardly even feel bone-certain sure that there IS a God - you would dare question me on what I can quite confidently tell you is God's Will?

Man! You've got some real brass, pal. That’s all I can say. I'd watch myself as I step gingerly to the pearly gates if I was you. One of my buddies is working the door.

No comments: