Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Carbon-Biased Life

I am definitely and defiantly a carbon-biased life form.

In all the wide universe, none of your silicon-based life forms can measure up in any of the important areas. I guarantee you they can't beat us in any of our sports - not at the professional level, and not at the amateur level without using banned substances. They certainly can't pitch poetry like we do - no way. What are their poems going to be called? Something unpronounceable probably! That totally defeats the purpose! And their rock and roll just sucks. Don't tell me it doesn't. Those silicon chumps can't rock n' roll. The arrangements possible in configurations of silicon atoms just don't stack up to the requirements of the form.

Maybe they can take us at dance music. Like I said: none of the important areas.

Yes, I admit, they might have some very large, shapely breasts, but okay - some people can agree to disagree with me on this, but they just don't look right. Not like the ones I like to see. Come on my red-blooded carbon-based breast lovers out there, men and women - back me up on this one!

Carbon-based life forms rule.

We just do!

No comments: