Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, April 24, 2009

I'd Like To Try My Hand At Erotic Fiction!

"ooo"

She said.

"ooo, that's erotic. I love what your doing, it is erotic."

"yeah?"

I said.

"do you like that? Is that erotic for you?"

"yes,"

She said.

"that is erotic for me. What about you, is it erotic for you as well?"

"oh, yes it is indeed. This is one of the more erotic things I've done lately."

"well, be a dear and keep it up please, will you?"

"certainly. I love to take the erotic way, whenever possible."

"oh yes! the erotic way is the best way."

"I quite agree. Funny sort of word, erotic, though."

"Yes, it is funny. It's not a particularly erotic word, is it?"

"No! kind of funny in that way. ironic."

"Kind of. Remember that song by Madonna, with the refrain, 'erotic!' 'erotic!' 'put your hands all over my body!'?"

"That was not her best effort."

"No indeed it was not. Nor even her most erotic effort."

"Yes! you are right it was not."

"Ironic."

"Kind of. And that might have made a better song: 'ironic!' 'ironic!' 'this song is not so erotic!'"

"Well yeah. I can see that, kind of! In fact, it's a lot closer to being a rhyme."

"Indeed it is. Say, which of us is talking right now?"

"I was going to ask you. I've completely lost track."

"Which is kind of erotic, when you think of it. 'the two become one'?"

"Kind of. Yes, I suppose that's erotic."

"Indeed it is."

"don't stop what you're doing."

"yes, I won't."

7 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dogimo said...

But you are the one introducing those names. The interesting juxtaposition is all yours!

I wouldn't have thought that the intersection of a scope as boundless as literature, and a theme as timeless and universal as sexuality, could ever be so wholly owned up and packaged in by the staid names of a few authors.

But since you mention it: one choice pinch of Anne Sexton outweighs all the massed pounds of stacked output, defenseless sheets of pulped trees reamed by the pens of the proud names engraved upon pedestals in the hallowed halls of high-toned smut.

See me being opinionated.

Mind you! Those are some fine writers you name off - all of them better writers than I, certainly!

I include Madonna in that assessment.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dogimo said...

See to me, trois is way to tricky a number to menage, but to each and to each and to each their own!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dogimo said...

You're too generous! Les incompetents struggle with un.Or perhaps, une.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.