Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Going To Ask Everyone To Lighten Up A Little.

I know that might be a bit hard for some people to take. I know it might cause a bit of a flap, or a minor controversy. One of those teacup deals you're always hearing about, tempest-wise. I know that some people don't appreciate being told to lighten up: they'll say -

"Hey!"

- or some other similar expression of objection, and then they follow up their interjection, with various remarks.

But you know what? They should lighten up a little.

Ain't nothing wrong with lightening up a little! Don't matter how lightened you're already up - feels good to lighten up a little more.

Ahhhhhh. Nice. I'm glad I got that off my chest.

2 comments:

Sean Scully said...

Hey, what if I WANT to be all tense and cranky and flick bits of spittle from my lips when I speak bitterly of the bastards who got us to this point, and if I want to send teabags to my Congressman and wear T-shirts with rLOVEution on them and move to Vermont and secede?

Not that I would do any of that, of course, but I just want to know:

You gotta problem with that?

dogimo said...

You can't be flinging bits of spittle like that without the full British Indian Colonial mustache of apoplexy.

I mean, you can, but it's just an opportunity wasted!

Apart from that, no problem.

Don't need the secession movement as an excuse to go Vermont - just go for the Magic Hat!