Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kalamata Olives Can Be Added to Almost Anything!

A tuna or a chicken salad.

A tuscan fish fry.

A beef stir-fry.

A soup of lentils and leeks.

The dough you are mixing to make savory scones.

A quiche with ham and artichoke hearts.

A peanut butter sandwich.

A cracker topped with soft cheese.

A simple dish of cooked, diced marinated meats and onions, to be served hot or cold as a picnic item with other dainties.

A deviled egg (just one! Popped on top!)

A salad of endives, heart of palm, and one of the soft, gently pungent and crumbly cheeses.

A meat sauce for pasta.

Kalamata olives can be added to almost anything!

But I don't necessarily advise it.

2 comments:

Sean Scully said...

I once added Kalamata Olives to the cement we were using to rehab a shopping center in Suburban DC.

Ok, I didn't. But I thought about it long and hard.

Those olives were great for lunch.

dogimo said...

You're fucking kidding me. I had "cement" right there in the list!

I took it out. It just seemed like too much.