Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

None More Random Pt.3

Well that was fast! I didn't really care for the last batch. They were OK, just not very exciting. These I think are a bit more interesting, if yet still entirely picked at random! Using the "Feeling Lucky" button.

TOP 9 OF ALL TIME (CHOSEN AT RANDOM)

Wassails And Yuletidings, Ye All
I Am No Sham Patriot
Things I Always Wondered: Necrophilia
The Baby Boomer Legacy
Toilet Tips
Are You A Man? Then Be A Feminist.
God's Feelings Toward Satan
Sitcom Pitch: Jihad Dad
Bitter Recriminations Against the Blameless #1
I Like =
Do People Say Janked?


Same order they came out. The only influence I exerted was summarily bumping a very recent (and uninspired) Thought of the Day, which, for full disclosure's sake I include here: http://asurfaceofinfiniteshallowness.blogspot.com/2009/04/thought-of-day.html

No comments: