Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

"A Not-Particularly-Good Poem": Submission Guidelines

New Feature!

Ever want to have YOUR not-particularly-good poem posted on MY blog? With a full attribution? Well NOW YOU CAN! Here's how it works:

1. Submit only your own work.
1a. Submit using the Comment function to comment on this post. Submissions by other means will not be considered.
2. I will google-check it, if it's published elsewhere than I am afraid you are disqualified.
3. Include your name, handle, whatever however you want the poem to be attributed.
4. Particularly good poems will not be accepted for publication. Submit only poems which you feel are not-particularly-good. This is a binding requirement. Don't submit your poem that you think is boss-dog awesome and then get offended that I accept it!

Assuming all of the above works out, I will publish YOUR not-particularly-good poem, with full attribution to you, as its OWN POST on MY BLOG!

Limited time only. We'll see how it peters/pans out. There might be a contest involved. I'm not sure. If there ends up being a contest, the prizes would not be non-digital in nature, so don't get all excited or anything.

Hey, I just realized it's still April! It's A LAST-DAY OF POETRY MONTH POEMS-AWAY BONANZA!

1 comment:

dogimo said...

Man. I can't believe no one has taken me up on this.

Next April I need to post it earlier.