Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Discovered By A Mom!

Discovered by a Mom! The trick to make teeth look whiter! See the before and after photos all over the internet! Discovered by a Mom!

What you see is the result of a technique - discovered by a mom - that makes teeth look whiter! This ordinary mom was fooling around online when, quite by accident, she clicked one click too many and downloaded Photoshop. "At first I said, 'how do I return this? It's electric!' But then I thought what the heck, why not give it a try first. Before I knew it, I was zapping the red glow from people's pupils, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes, and making whites whiter and brights brighter in all my family photos! And that's when I made my discovery: the trick to make teeth look whiter. Photoshop does that too!"

It's a wonderful discovery, folks. Photoshop. Making teeth look whiter all over the damn internet! Discovered by a Mom!

And wait 'til you see what it can do for those unsightly pounds and bulges.

No comments: