Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally Got My Band Named!

So after months of dithering around with awful band name suggestions such as "Baby Epidemic", "The Aah Bags", and "Soft Pickle", we've finally hit on one that I think is PERFECT:

"Bonnie McDeadly and The Mystery Deepens"!

Unfortunately the rest of the band apart from me didn't care for it, and seems to have quit, so it's kind of back to Square A far as that goes.

Still, what's harder to put together, a great band or a great band NAME??

I mean, just look at some of the talented bands out there, and then...look at their lame band names.

I've got the core concept down solid, the rest of the pieces will coalesce around that. I'm pretty confident on it.

No comments: