Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, May 22, 2009

I've Been Awarded An Award!

The award is "Neno's Award":

The award is a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

The aims of this award:
* As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
* Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I'm actually keeping this award all to myself, selfish prick that I am. However, I will fully answer the awards question by writing the reason why I love blogging.

Now is not a good time, though. I'll do that in Part 2.

EDIT: Ah, I'll do it right here. Why I blog, it is primarily an outlet for various ideas and snippets and characters and ideas that would otherwise fit nowhere and serve no purpose. Arguably, they don't fit here either, and I wouldn't dispute anyone who said they serve no purpose here. But I like some of them. My blog is kind of abnormal in that it's not really about what's going in my life so much - it's more about providing an outlet, a place to save and serve ridiculous tangents.

Possibly I don't post a lot about me, because I'm a very private person, really, and terribly anxious about boundaries. And not the slightest bit anxious about being that way.

But partly it's also: not a whole lot to say on that front!

Most of the people I've met online are very cool. Some you have to watch out for, but that is really the same as anywhere.

No comments: