Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Most of Your Words

So ask yourself: what kind of a DICK has TWO (2) POETRY BLOGS?

Well...I guess I'd be insulting anybody's intelligence if I really thought that question needed me to flat-out answer it for you.

Me! That's what kind of a dick: ME.

There's a reason for it, though. It's kind of a theme-y reason. These needed their own home, away from the other pomes. So you can click on the post title to visit: Most of Your Words. Or, you can click on that thar link right there.

My original poetry blog, bold and brassy as always and very much in biz, remains: A Pocketful Of Poesy.

You want to know what the crazy thing is? I don't even consider myself a poet, really. Not even with TWO poetry blogs.

Crazy.

3 comments:

blue said...

This should be tagged "shameless self-promotion." :P

dogimo said...

You're right.

hangs head in shame

dogimo said...

It's a sin of some kind that that tag only hangs on one post!

A sin of omission, I do believe.