Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nouveau Riche To-Do List

1. I wish to purchase a peerage of considerable lineage and dignity.
2. I want the finest wines available to humanity. I want them here; I want them now.
3. I want to buy this place and install a fucking jukebox! Liven you stiffs up a bit.

Aw man. This list had potential and I've just totally gone down the Withnail derail. We shan't recover.

Ah well. I'll take another crack it it when I've actually got the requisite nouveau influx of d'argent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this!. These are some of my strongest desires as well. And when I do achieve the first, I intend to change my name to Lord Daft-Wager.

But if I ascend to such lofty heights, I fear as part of my duties I may have to attend formal events and extravagant productions. I loath those Russian plays. Always full of women staring out of windows whining about ducks going to Moscow.

But until such time we achieve our goals, I remain…

Yours sincerely, faithfully, truly, and most humbly,

Mel/Pc.

dogimo said...

Aw man, they let you pick your own SNOOT-ONYM?

Now I have to get one. That's just too rich.

dogimo said...

One to add to the list:

get married for money.

If I ever get totally loaded (with dosh) I am going to immediately proceed to get married for money.