Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Nude Blog #1: I Forget What I Was Going to Talk About

So, in this, the inaugural post of a new feature, I'm here, blogging, STARK-ASS NUDE. Fresh and clean from a nice hot tub-soak and a shower! Oooh, I should go shave my neck and cheeks while my skin is rosy and stubble is pert and wanting the razor. Hang on a sec.

Back! And JUST AS NUDE. Nuder, in fact, with stubble-free smooth skin framing my immaculate beard. I am not only nude, I am nuder. And you can't get any more nude than nuder unless you become nudist.

So I blog nude today, for your enjoyment - and I find it a very freeing mode. Sitting here nude, I can understand the appeal of the clothes-free lifestyle. It's not something that appeals to me, but I can understand the appeal. Just the idea of walking around your house, giggling ("I'm totally naked right now!").

But for me personally, I love clothes, so. Particularly t-shirts, but also clothes in general. I'm what you might call a "clothes-horse," in that clothes to me are like oats to a horse. In the sense that I like them.

It's true I do have a hair-tie in. For my ponytail. Also, glasses. But these are my sole concessions to non-nudity in this, my post Nude Blog #1. And they are regrettable, perhaps, but necessary! First, because I need to see to type, and second, I'm about to go downtown and I need my hair not to dry all crazy.

I apologize for my seeming defensiveness, but I'm picking up a sense out there that some of you may be doubting my nudity! If not disputing my nudity. Thinking to yourself: well, he could be wearing a fedora, a baha shirt and a pair of overalls, typing away and laughing at us thinking he's really nude and how would we know? Well, you know what? That sucks! Here I am, putting myself out there, completely exposed - indeed, NUDE - and I trust you all enough to do that, and you can't even so much as trust me? It's sad is what it is. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'm putting my clothes on - blame the doubters!

A fedora. Please.

The comment string for this post is clothing-optional.

No comments: