Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, May 08, 2009

Self-Portraiture: a Series. Presenting No.3, recapping No.2 & No.1

So. This guy:
Self_Ish
...is kind of hideous, and doesn't really look like me at all! The head is too wide.

Yet for some reason I picked that as my "profile photo," after forever with none. So now people think I look like this freak.

Anyway, I repented of that rash choice, and have now substituted this guy as my profile pic:
Self Above Left Blue
- who is me from last year, at a time when as you can see, my beard was kind of bushy. Albeit, not as bushy as I drew it - I drew it way bushier than it really then was! I don't know why I do that, it's a tendency. Also, my glasses look way too grannyish, and my nose isn't perfect (in real life, it is perfect), but better than a crude blue TRIANGLE I'd say!

But that's all by the way. The real upshot of all of this is that in the process of doing all that, I also uploaded a bunch of my other MS Paint self-portraits! Which I'll be parcelling out to you all parsimoniously, as parts of an ongoing series.

So to kick it off right, and Just to recap from before, here's the first MS Paint self-portrait I posted here:
Self-Portrait
That's more a portrait of a mood, though.

No comments: