Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Talkin' Sweet #3: Translated Into Romanian and Back Again Edition

I am always in yes for loving you. Never I will begin no. Even if the instant of my life were the ultimate, still for you the answer arrives: yes! Yes on the instant! Now, the afternoon, and the instant forever.

No break can stop our wall from never falling down. This wall we made for us is strong together. It holds out the world for us to be safe from it. And the world is a wall made of itself, we our love together only can find past it. No wall but ours can hold us - and that forever. The world can hold back itself. We each other throw to the catch, and hold safe.

If time the instant held, and we unfolding within it, nothing to change and find ourselves would be your eyes in mine. And this what I saw in you: you in me. Nothing!

So hand yourself into mine. The alone road is not us, for to walk alone is not ours. Love my love. You my life stopped the instant.

2 comments:

The Clever Pup said...

Did you write that? It's nice. Thanks for visiting my site and hooray for Withnail and Lola in your profile.

dogimo said...

Yes I did write it, although I must admit there was no translation involved! Now, imagine Withnail and Lola as a couple. Or would it be Withnail and Manni in that case, it's hard to be entirely sure.