Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This Song Is Like, The Missing Link Between John Cougar Mellencamp and Tyrannosaurus Rex


How cool and huge was this song? The Navy Recruitment Rock Band that played a concert at our school played this song last. The capper of the set. That is exactly how cool and huge.

That band's rocking performance, highlighting how cool Navy life could be (they didn't play any Village People oddly enough), was probably the single reason I decided to join the U.S. Navy. Later I changed my mind and decided not to, but I can't recall what the single reason for that was. Funny how some things stick, some don't.

Man, I remember this video, though. That girl at right about 2:39? For only about half a second? Man, I thought she was pretty hot.

But only during that half-second, though. She's all over the rest of the video in a less impressive capacity.

But don't be fooled by my heterosexually-biased commentary! This video is all about equal opportunity sexy people. Ladies...how's Andy Taylor's hairdo holding up for ya?

Aw, yeh.

No comments: