Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weight-Loss Success Story: My Jeans Just Came Right Off!

I just absently hooked my thumbs into the waist of these jeans, pushed down - without even undoing or unbuttoning anything! - and VWOOP! They just went right straight down! Without even undoing the fly. Went right down! Drawers, too.

These jeans are the same pair that used to be tight and restrictive! VWOOP! Right off! No problem! Effortless. That means I have lost some weight. I must be doing something right!

Oh, it uh, also means I'm looking for a new job. I guess you can't do everything right. Not all the time - it'd be boring.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

::snicker, snicker::

I know that feeling! I had to get NEW JEANS AGAIN yesterday! I can't AFFORD to get thin and buy my jeans at J. Crew! :D