Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Here's a Tip for All You Grilled-Cheese Sandwich Fans!

Are you like me? Do you love yourself a cheese-grilled sandwich? (and hey, anybody else see Affliction?) Well if you do or you don't, here's a little trick I learned about. A sweet tip for you!

A lot of the time, these days they put a little square of paper between the cheese slices, in the package. Now I'm not saying that you're an idiot or anything, or that you don't know that - I'm not saying I'm an idiot, I'm not saying I don't know that. Nobody's saying anybody's an idiot, here, with the possible exception that there might be an idiot or two at the cheese factory. When I was a kid we just peeled each slice off careful, and any parts that tore off and stuck to the slice were bonus bits! But anyhow, that's the little trick I learned about, that little trick they do for you. A little slip of paper in there. Not behind every slice, I don't think! But between most of them. It certainly is an interesting trick! And here's me sharing it with you, just a tip, a tip for you from me. Take it for whatever it's worth.

Mmmmm, I do love me a cheese-grilled sandwich.

"It's called a grilled cheese sandwich you dumb -"

*CLONK*!

No comments: