Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, June 22, 2009

I Love Macy's!

Whenever I go to Macy's there's always clothes that I want to wear, or in my size. It sucks because I can't afford that! I'm saving up for stuff! So I make fun of shit instead:
THE PAISLEY SKULL
There should be a motorcycle gang called The Paisley Skulls. There really should. Based out of San Fran. And then if there were, they could shop at Macy's. And be entitled to a discount for this, or any similar items.

Photobucket
I almost got this, because I love all things to do with the Netherlands, especially tigers.

I didn't end up getting either of these. But I did get a nice yogurt colored button-down short-sleeve, two Peanuts t-shirts that were too cute to be adorable, a decent pair of black shorts for me going back East (I need to pick up more shorts, but wasn't much available in my size), and the coup-of-grace, the item I need least and am happiest with - a dark (as dark as navy can be without being black) knee-length blazer that makes me feel like Neil Tenant in the "West End Girls" video. It's just SO RIGHT in so many ways. The lining on this thing is a revelation. And the price was a steal!

At the rate at which I'm not doing laundry, I'm going to have a lot of nice clothes in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

dogimo said...

Actually, the Amsterdam Tigers is a pro hockey team, but it's still pretty funny!

No more so than the Cincinnati Bengals. But that's still pretty funny too.

The funny thing is, I only went to the mall for computer stuff! But I over-budgeted for that, and found myself running a surplus on the way out. I was all steeled to resist the wiles of fast fashion but then as I saw those shorts, I said, "awwww, hell I do need shorts. I better look around."

GONER.