Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things That Are Just Stupid To Get All Worked Up About

Sometimes people say stuff that's just stupid, like about naked baby pictures of you, and being embarrassed by them. What's the big deal? Look! I don't care how many naked baby pictures of me there are out there (there aren't any, my parents had pretty much lost interest in the documentary approach by the time I came along) - why would I be embarrassed by those being shown or displayed? I'd be tickled pink! I'd be all like - LOOK at how ADORABLE I was!!! Look at those CHUBBY CHEEKS! Look how curly my hair was then! Ooooo the dimples! Oh my goodness what a...

Whoa. Look at the SIZE of my thing-thing. Wow! That's pretty disproportionate, for such a little baby, and then to see THAT big ol' thing!

Luckily as the rest of my body grew, it pretty much stayed the same size, so eventually a proper sense of scale was restored. Otherwise: problem.

No comments: