Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Word of the Day: "Panties"

"Panties" is a great word. Good job, panties! Although I suppose, the credit goes to humanity. Panties didn't name themselves.

Hm. That has the ring of a wise proverb about it:
"Panties didn't name themselves, you know..."
Indeed they did not. I could find a lot more to say about the word, such as how the skimpily abundant awesomeness that "panties" encompasses is so profound that they can only ever be regarded in the plural, but I better make this brief or people will think my interest is less to do with the word itself, and more to do with some excess of the prurient. 

Ladies and gentlemen I give you: "Panties"!

3 comments:

Lianne said...

"...but I better make this brief". I laughed out loud. Hey thanks for commenting on my blog. I will check all your blogs out in greater detail when I'm not sitting at the work computer.

John Dantzer said...

"better make this brief" Ha ha! A pun.

dogimo said...

Hey you two! Yeah, every now and then I'll slip a pun in to see if anybody's paying attention...

Lianne, that's probably a good idea to not from work - some of those poems can get pretty racy!!

Thanks for the comments!