Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Creepin' Me Out, Maaaan...

I'm not one of those guys who likes to pick up a pair of women's undergarments and surreptitiously feel the fabric, rubbing it between thumb and fingers. I'm not one of those guys. I mean, unless I'm buying it. As a gift! You want to test the feel. It's a quality control issue.

I'm also not the kind of guy who wigs out on women's shoes, either. I mean, I've known some women with some really awesome, cute, or adorable shoes! You know. They go in for that, some of them! And I might gaze at an empty pair of a girl's canvas sneaks, when she's gone and I'm missing her, and it might make me think of her, in a way that would be fond. But I'm not going to abscond with a pair, for trophy purposes - or whatever these people do. I'm not one of those people.

I don't really get morbidly into specific non-erotic body parts either. I mean technically, yeah, arguably if I did...then, to me at least, they would be erotic. But they're not. And I don't.

Shit. I don't even like to talk about that kind of stuff! I mean, if that's what people are into? FINE BY THEM! But for me personally, it's a little creepy. For me? Yeah.

A little.

No comments: