Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Eight Inches - Nothing to Sneeze At!

I'm getting a little sick at all the sniggering from the little ill-informed busybodies who fill my inbox with raunchy pharmaceutical come-ons. Well you'll all be pretty happy to know that I'm set up just fine in that department! Maybe not prodigiously so, but eight inches is nothing to sneeze at. Not setting any world's records, maybe.

Well above the national average.

Just so you know.

1 comment:

blue said...

Every time I see this, the next thing my eyes catch is

"'Ding-dong,' said the deliveryman."

from the post below. If it hadn't kept happening, I wouldn't have said anything at all. But it does.