Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Feminism and Body Objectification Issues Regarding Boobs

I kind of go for chicks with the BIG ONES.

Not as a policy or anything. But lately I'm like, hey man, what's more important in life, right? Yeah!

But also: I kind of like 'em real, too. Real outweighs big, I do believe, at least for me. So I don't know if that makes me a tit snob or what. I have no problem with the other kind - I'm fine with whatever somebody wants to do with their own, you know, selves, but still. I can't help what does or doesn't make me sit up and want to say, "well hey there, ma'am! I don't mean to objectify you in a sexual manner at all, but your physical attributes are far more than usually deserving of such inappropriate treatment, and it is I who must apologize for pointing that out!"

Of course, I would never say that. I said sit up and want to say, not sit up and say.

Sometimes when I'm at pool, somebody sneaks Joe Walsh's "I.L.B.T.'s" onto the juke, and I can never help but nod and whistle along! It's a good tune. I think it's perfectly appropriate.

Just, in a way that's hard to explain.

No comments: