Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, July 27, 2009

I Dress In Blue.

I was shopping for shirts the other day and something odd was brought to my attention by my conscious mind: you know, I really only seem to buy blue shirts! It's not deliberate, I'm not consciously going for the color. It's just that people seem to make a lot of shirts in blue, where the cut and design appeals to me.

I have way too many of these blue shirts already. I'm wearing blue practically every day.

Maybe I can't break the cycle on my own. Maybe I'm waiting for somebody to come right out and tell me I don't look good in blue. With my coloration one might think I'd look better on golds, ambers, deep greens. But anyone who tells me I don't look good in blue had better look again, because I look GREAT.

Of course, I can take the shirt off and I still look great. So what's it really going to prove?

No comments: