Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Retroactively, a Novel.

Alright, so somebody was giving me a whole lot of shit about writing all these posts or articles or whatever in here instead of working on my novel. And the most ridiculous aspect of that is that this person doesn't even know what my novel's about! If Baskin Robbins made sense instead of ice cream, that would not be one of the 31 flavors.

But hell, then, though. If that's where it's at, then I'll tell you what - we can take care of all that right here! I hereby declare this entire blog from the start right up to this point to be, retroactively, a NOVEL.

My first novel. "Oh, Nobel...?" Although wait. Team Nobel gives out the lit prize on an oeuvre-not-opus basis. Which means one thing.

Gotta go now. The sequel needs work.

No comments: