Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Lazy Day Confusions

The house is a mess, so I'm going to go out and deal with it. I'll deal with it the only way I know how: I'm going to head downtown and get some breakfast. And I'm fucking STARVING, so I'll bring my camera, maybe, except I still need to buy that memory chip so I can take more then 20 or so pictures. Maybe I'll bring it for that express purpose!

And then take pictures.

I also need to swing by Streetlight and pick up an album by a band. Better write that one down.

By the time I get back, the house will have achieved a certain order.

2 comments:

Sweet Spectre said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful and supportive comments as always.

I had some crazy bitch drama today and it's nice to see something so positive that it more than counters the negative.

The amusement park pier is Santa Monica, California. One of my favorite places.

dogimo said...

Crazy bitch drama? Whoa, believe me - ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP.

I truly do relate.

I've never been to Santa Monica. I'll have to check that one out! Looks pretty sweet.