Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, August 21, 2009

Consider Your Ass Kicked 2: Legacy Pt.1: My Webcomic Pt.3

Okay, this is real stupid. I have to get them in by photographic means. Then I have to crop them up into individual installments. The hand-drawn originals are three to a page. I've got to turn 7 pages into 21 of these individual files to post!

This might take a while. And since I didn't bother to put the "title" of the strip on there, I'm going to have to figure that out, too.

The title of the strip is "Stick This!" 21 installments, as I've said. I guess I thought I might come back to it again someday, but work was never again as quite as slow as that fateful night when inspiration struck, and now the trail's gone cold. There's some controversy in there, some satire. Maybe a little of that might seem a bit dated, now, some references to then-current issues. But I think it holds up pretty strong. A strong "Calvin & Hobbes" influence, to be sure. I may betray a bit of a pro-issues bias. Ah, the fiery crusader I used to be!

This might take a while for me to get them all loaded in and divvyed up right. Maybe instead of all at once I'll do an "update schedule" like some other webcomicteurs do. As much as I abhor such regimented methods.

Hm.

No comments: