Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

An E-Mail To Berlin.

I can't explain what strange chain of trying to find something else led me to view this. But almost every aspect of this video is almost awesome to try to behold. The brief 'cribs' intro. That Penn or Teller looking teutonic dude's introduction, with his native gobbletygüch so heavily spiked with English techie loan-words. And then...the song. The Performance.

"Can anybody tell me what goes on in Jerusalem?"

Why, yes. This guy can!

I don't see how it's possible this thing has only 3,178 views. This must be a redundant post, somewhere else there's the main same video racking up hits into the middle-digit millions while this one sulks. "Aren't I just as good?"

Sure you are, video.

1 comment:

dogimo said...

It now has 36,641 views,

I credit me, of course.