Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Midnight Oil: "Kosciusko"

What a powerful damn world-class band. This is their best song, there is no contest.

Well, OK. There was a pretty stiff contest, but this one won. Red sails in the sunset, brother.

Check out those tugboats at the end moving that big ship through!

Tugboats rule. If I was a boat (which sadly, I am not), I would be a tugboat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me I can't go past Forgotten Years, but it's a hard decision, I grew up on these songs, part of my dna!

An early memory of mine from the 1980s is my brother buying a black tshirt, cutting out the words Midnight Oil from a piece of cardboard and screenprinting his own band shirt. I think he did it for INXS too.

Mel ...

dogimo said...

That's pretty damn crafty!