Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh, Those Casual Lovers!

Warning: This post contains dialogue of a nature that I simply can't endorse! References to the sex act, or in fact, to multifarious arrays and multitudinous instances of each of them, in a context that seems pretty damn near lacking in the emotional aspect and the committed, exclusive context that - for me - makes monogamy so compelling.


She: I love that. Wow.

He: Yeah. That was nice.

She: Never have I performed such multitudinous instances of each of a multifarious array of sex acts, in a context so lacking in the emotional aspect and committed, exclusive character that so typify my usual penchant for monogamy.

He: Yeah. You said it. Beautiful.

She: I have to confess, I never even gave anyone oral sex before!

He: Well, you sure made up for it! Impressive. A born expert! I almost got my wallet out.

She: Tee hee!

He: Yeah, me too.

She: Who knew sex without love could be this way?

He: I know I didn't know it! It's a policy of mine to make love only. None of this vulgar, clinical "having sex," none of this crass "fucking."

She: Oh, me too! More than "me too." And yet, great as it was and as much as I enjoyed everything so much, my feelings toward you are the same. They haven't changed.

He: I enjoyed everything. Particularly your breasts, a very enjoyable and engaging pair.

She: Thank you! You like them?

He: Oh, very much.

She: But it's so weird, isn't it? As much as I enjoyed doing everything, and as revelatory as the experience was ...

He: ... epiphianic ...

She: Yes! Or, "epiphanic," really, but I love what you mean!

He: "Epiphanic"? Really? Not "epiphianic"?

She: Yup. Sorry. Yours is quite lovely, but wrong.

He: But it's like "messianic," or it should be...?

She: I agree it should be. But nope.

He: I'll stick with "epiphianic," even if it is wrong.

She: Well, I'll stick with this - even if it is wrong!

He: Mm!

She: Mmf!

He: ...

He: ...wow...

She: Mmmmn.

He: You know what else is weird?

She: Mmmmn?

He: Never mind. That's fine. Talk later.

She: Mmmmn!

No comments: