Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG! Pt.2

Well, as usual, somebody beat me to it on the Happy Birthday Blog idea. Since 2006, it looks like, the estimable Camille has been running happybirthdayblog.blogspot.com, and I for one am a big enough man to give a tip of the hat to the one who got there first, on this sweet idea I had! It's a great idea no matter who had it.

Since I can't do it, at least I'll do my part to promote it. I encourage everyone to please, click through and 'Follow' Camille's Happy Birthday Blog! Let's do our part to support a sweet endeavor that by all rights, should really have been mine to execute but let's have no sour grapes about that now, shall we?

I'm not sure I'm completely on board with the direction she decided to take it. I don't mean this as a quibble. It's just a little minimalist for my tastes. But then, in 2006 minimalism was quite the haute height of style, so far be it from me to question someone for sticking to her guns on a matter of aesthetics!

It's kind of a principled move, really. Which has gotten rare.

No comments: